Chalong Bay Rum
Chalong Bay Rum is a truly original, handcrafted spirit that binds the traditional French art of distillation with the rich sugarcane heritage of Thailand. Situated on the southeast coast of Phuket, the distillery houses a traditional copper still imported from France that allows the centuries-old distillation process to be performed with passion and craftsmanship.
95% of rum production uses molasses, a by-product of sugar production. Chalong Bay uses 100% natural sugarcane juice (no by-products) in the production of this premium Rum, creating a purer product and allowing a higher level of floral/herbal aromas to be naturally instilled in the spirit. Every single bottle is filled, labelled and checked by hand, emphasising the exceptional quality that comes with a small-scale artisan approach.
Chalong Bay Rum boasts a number of incredibly impressive awards, including:
- Gold Medal – San Francisco World Spirits Competition (2015, 2018)
- Silver Medal – Hong Kong International Wine and Spirit Competition (2012, 2015)
- Silver Medal – International Wine and Spirit Competition (2017)
- Bronze Medal – International Wine and Spirit Competition (2015, 2017)
- Innovation De L’année (2017)
- The Packaging Trophy – International Wine and Spirit Competition (2015)
Chalong Bay Rum also boasts a collection of vapour infused rums, developed from 100% natural Thai ingredients. The exotic tastes and aromas can be experienced in the flavours of Lemongrass, Cinnamon, Thai Sweet Basil, Lime and Kaffir Lime.
Chalong Bay Rum – Now available at low wholesale prices in Australia
Thanks to Premium Taste, you can know buy Chalong Bay Rum from a range of major liquor retailers in Australia. We supply Chalong Bay Rum to retailers and bars/restaurants across the country and all purchases can be made online. For more information on our wholesale prices, delivery and liquor range, please contact our team directly.